Enfocus has announced updates to its latest software solutions, including numerous bug fixes.
PitStop Pro and PitStop Server 2020 update 1 are free to any PitStop user with a 2020 licence. PitStop Pro and PitStop Server 2020 update 1 are compatible with macOS Big Sur. Note that this applies only to Intel-based Macs. The new Apple Silicon M1 chip is not yet supported. Also, be aware that PitStop does not currently support the new Sidecar functionality and PitStop does not support Dark Mode or the Adobe Acrobat Dark Theme.
The bugs which have been resolved include:
– Converting a transparency group with a softmask containing a spot colour gives incorrect rendering results.
– The Activation Tool is not notarised.
– Action ‘Select concealed objects’ doesn’t handle tiling patterns correctly.
– The ISO 8859-1 character set should be accepted as valid input value when creating a QR barcode.
– Acrobat wants to resave a Certified PDF after it has been touched by PitStop Server.
– Corrupt log file caused memory issues in PitStop Server.
– PitStop Server Library Processor crashed.
– Extend rectangular line art does not seem to work for objects close to the page. Note: this action now uses the RoundingRules for coordinates to find rectangular line-art, so this is a change in behaviour.
– Object handles are not shown in the correct position.
– Add new layer panel is too big.