EFI won eight MUST SEE ‘EMS awards in the graphic arts technology competition, taking home the most honours presented to a single company award for the third consecutive year.
The MUST SEE ‘EMS competition is the industry-wide roadmap that leads to print production technologies presented at Print 2013. This year’s competition yielded more entries than ever before.
EFI’s eight honours exceeded it’s total in 2012, when it took home five MUST SEE ‘EMS, as well as the company’s total in 2011, when the company earned two MUST SEE ‘EMS and nine of the competition’s “Worth-A-Look” runner up honours which are now discontinued.
EFI’s MUST SEE ‘EMS awards recognise innovations developed across the company’s Inkjet, Fiery and Productivity Solutions business units, highlighting the many new, competitive advantages EFI offers to printing companies seeking to improve productivity, reduce costs, enter new markets and grow profits.
EFI’s awards in 2013 underscore the company’s aim for its technologies – better, more efficient production for graphic arts professionals. EFI customer Phil Quinn, president of Wichita, Kan based Docutronics said that EFI’s Color Profiler Suite allows them to maintain a consistent colour workflow with smoother gradients and more accurate colour rendering.
‘The simple and intuitive interface on a system designed to work with the Fiery workflow has made it our solution of choice,’ Quinn added.
Must-see inkjet printing and workflow technologies
EFI’s MUST SEE ‘EMS-winning products in 2013 include:
• EFI IQuote cloud-based estimating (Sales and Order Entry)
• EFI Fiery Color Profiler Suite, version 4.5 (Colour Management and Quality Control)
• The EFI VUTEk®GS-TF System (Pressroom: Wide-Format)
• The EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro inkjet press (Pressroom: Wide-Format)
• The EFI Complete Integrated Workflow for Inkjet (Management Systems)
• EFI Radius Business Intelligence, version 5 (Management Systems)
• EFI GlossControl (The Future of Print: Technology Demonstrations)
• EFI SmartSign Analytics (The Future of Print: Technology Demonstrations).
Guy Gecht, president and CEO of EFI said ‘Considering the increasing competitiveness occurring in this awards programme, we are thrilled that, for the third consecutive year, EFI leads the field in MUST SEE ‘EMS wins. EFI’s strong passion for making our customers more competitive fuels our drive for constant innovation.’