With version 10.33’s Retouch Module for Industrial Productionserver, users can retouch the colour-corrected ColorGATE print data in external image processing software such as Adobe Photoshop without having to recalculate it afterwards. You can also edit multichannel files in a representative colour view.
Advantages of the new Retouch Module:
• Retouching of print files in image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop.
• Creates a retouch file with a special retouch profile, enabling a representative colour view during image editing.
• Supports xCLR print data with up to eight colour channels.
The software supports the following devices:
• Durst RHOTEX 325.
• Kornit Avalanche Poly Pro.
• Mimaki JFX-200-2513 EX.
• Roland LEF2-200.
• Roland SF-200.
• Cruse Scanner.
• X-Rite i1i0 for i1Pro3 Plus.
• X-Rite i1Pro3 Plus.
With version 10.33, some improvements and corrections have been implemented:
• Improvements in the processing of e.g. certain PDF and JPEG files.
• Numerous extensions and bug fixes for printer and encoder drivers.