Chemosol exhibited a diverse range of dye-sublimation solutions and more at the recent Sign Africa Gauteng Expo, which ran from 21-23 April.
The Epson SureColor SC-F6300 dye-sublimation printer, which is developed for textile producers, promotional goods businesses and photographic studios. It boasts a low total cost of ownership thanks to improved user productivity and reduced downtime.
The Epson Surecolor SC-F500 is Epson’s first 610mm wide dye-sublimation paper printer. It was developed to help promotional houses, photo labs, clothing producers and copy shops increase customer choice through flexible and high-quality printing.
The MF20-E-D fibre laser marker (floor standing, PC built in) comes in 20 and 30W variants with options of registration table and rotary device. Different frequencies and power give a different effect. Staining liquid can be used.
The UV printer 0609 can print on most substrates, can create a raised feel and features a maximum height of 100mm (e.g for wine boxes etc.)
The MF20-PC fibre laser marker (table top, used with a laptop), CMS 0606 CO2 laser cutter manual table top screen press were also on show.
– G3 heat press: 40 x 50cm working area with drawer and automatic release for health and safety purposes.
– G5 heat press: swing-away press with loading drawer for ease of use.
– Combo press- 8-in-1, which features a 38 x 38cm flat press, 2 plate presses (small and large), cap attachment and 4 mug attachments.
– CY707 dual press for caps and flat items.
– Dinkum desktop vinyl and transfer cutter with software.
– Bascocut E24 model for cutting reflective media and cutting with registration marks, with a 2kg force.