Epson’s new resin printers, the SureColor R5000 and SureColor R5000L, can now be used with CalderaRIP Version 14.
Caldera’s new Epson drivers for CalderaRIP Version 14 expand the award-winning software’s long list of supported peripherals and further enhance its user experience. These new Epson printers meet today’s printing challenges thanks to its resin-based inks. Compared to solvent and eco-solvent inks, resin inks used in the SureColor R5000 and R5000L dramatically reduce drying times. This improvement makes lamination and delivery possible during the same day, compared to the 6-24 hour drying time needed when using eco-solvent inks.
Moreover, the automation features included in CalderaRIP software make it the ideal solution to push production to the next level. Coupled with CalderaRIP V14, the Epson SureColor R5000 can be used for a variety of applications:
– Canvas printing, using the Canvas bleed dedicated feature.
– Vehicle wrapping, using the Tiling+ feature.
– Wallpapers, made easier with the Step&Repeat feature.
– Point of sale (posters and banners), with the Nest-o-Matik feature.
– Window printing, using the double-sided print and cut feature.
– Lightbox calibration, using the TotalColor spectrophotometer.