Sign Africa Platinum sponsor, Avery Dennison, will showcase its latest films at the Sign Africa Bloemfontein Regional Expo, taking place on 9 May at Kiepersolrant.
MPI Value Film
This is specially designed for a wide range of short-term promotional applications with good printability on multiple printer platforms.
- Film: 95 micron white calendered film with good dimensional stability.
- Adhesive: Permanent/Removable/Grey permanent/Grey removable acrylic adhesive.
- Backing: One sided PE coated liner.
- Outdoor life: Up to 1 year (unprinted).
- Point of sales graphics.
- Vehicle advertising.
- Outdoor advertising.
- Exhibition graphics.
- Window graphics.
- Real estate signage.
- Promotional signage.
- Stickers and labels.
Avery® Supreme Wrapping Film
This film, with 33 colour options, boasts high performance and ease of application and combines versatility and convenience. This dual-layer film combines colour and clear protective layers, providing a smooth, paint-like finish that’s both durable and dazzling.
This enhanced film’s technology ensures excellent conformability, and adheres well to deep recesses. Avery Supreme Wrapping Film is now available in rolls 1.52m wide, which allows large panels to be covered with just one piece of material, with no seams, for faster application and a higher-quality result. Incorporating Avery Easy Apply™ RS adhesive technology, Avery Supreme Wrapping Film provides film reposition-ability and slide-ability, saving valuable installation time.
- Outstanding durability and performance.
- Excellent conformability around curves and recesses.
- Provides coloured film and protective layer in a one-piece laminate.
- 33 colour/finish combinations.
- Available with Avery Easy Apply™ RS adhesive technology.
- Now available in 1.52m x 25m roll size.
- Refresh your car’s appearance with a cool, new fashion look.
- Brand your company’s fleet with your company colour.
- Improve the life and resale value of your vehicle by protecting the original paintwork.
Avery Dennison will also showcase samples of the new range of colours for the Supreme Wrapping Film. New colours include: Matte Cherry Red, Matte Pink, Matte Orange, Matte Silver, Matte Anthracite, Brushed Metallic Titanium, Brushed Metallic Steel, Brushed Metallic Alum and Brushed Metallic Bronze.
Entrance to all the Regional Expo’s is FREE. Pre-register online, attend the expo, and you could win R1000 in cash: http://www.practicalregistrations.co.za/index.php.