Interactive wayfinding offers convenience in environments that may be unfamiliar or hard to navigate, allowing users to find their destination independently. This helps avoid disorientation, reduces the administrative burden of guiding visitors and reduces the need for paper-based guides.
Tripleplay’s new digital wayfinding solution allows organisations to easily manage and direct visitors, guests, employees, customers or students to where they need to be. The wayfinding feature is a content solution that provides an interactive map, which can be used on any touchscreen digital signage screen or a personal mobile device.
Wayfinding seamlessly integrates with Tripleplay’s existing digital signage products and can be displayed full screen or as part of a multizone layout. As part of a digital signage solution, other information such as dynamic advertising can also be displayed, thereby delivering an additional revenue stream. Critically, to avoid any possible touch contamination, wayfinding can also be accessed on a mobile device via a QR code presented on a kiosk.
The wayfinding solution includes:
– A full 2D map of the property.
– Interactive navigation paths to desired destinations.
– A navigation menu of popular points of interest and searchable locations which can be repositioned within the screen to optimise accessibility on a large screen.
– Custom built maps to any specific, multi-level floor plan and which are adaptable to any screen size.
– Integration with scheduling systems enables room availability to be clearly displayed.
Wayfinding is applicable to multiple verticals including enterprises, universities, hospitality venues, shopping malls, public buildings including hospitals and stadia. These have common points of interest such as washrooms, meeting rooms, restaurants, leisure facilities, retail outlets and so forth, where interactive wayfinding can significantly enhance the visitor experience, making it less stressful to navigate a property.