The advanced Dual Air Fusion IQ heat press features a new controller with a larger, higher resolution screen, which makes it easier to modify settings and save recipes.
The upper platen moves between heat printing stations, allowing operators to prepare garments on one station while the other is being pressed.
Other features include:
• Touch screen controls.
• Position-Based Recipe heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently.
• Included Laser Alignment System ensures foolproof precision decoration.
• Perfect for DTG printers: station A for pre-treatment and B for post-curing.
• Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout.
• Includes two quick slip lower platen protectors.
• 220 volt.