The Kornit Storm II High speed DTG printer for dark and light garments is the optimum solution for high-level production DTG businesses and traditional screen printers that are looking towards hybrid apparel decoration enterprises. The printer will be showcased at the Sign Africa Expo, taking place from 22-24 August 2012 at the Sandton Convention Centre.
Its dual-pallet industrial digital inkjet printer for light and dark garments is designed to better meet your need for high production and control while ensuring smooth and continuous production. Printing at an impressive rate of up to 156 shirts an hour (A4), the direct-to-garment printer allows for high-volume production for custom print runs. Its advanced, fully automated system is designed to be operated by one person, yet provides full control of the design and resolution for each layer with its improved capabilities for positioning different media types of up to 5cm thick.
- Automatic pre-treatment system integrated into the machine
- 1.5 litre industrial bulk ink system for high-volume production
- Capable of handling a large variety of textile applications and finished garments
- Capable of printing on large areas of up to 50 x 70 cm, optimal for XXL garments and cut pieces
- High quality non-contact printing over seams, pockets and more
- Fast turnarounds and highest profitability
- Non-stop production workflow that enables file loading while printing
- Optional interlace printing mode for producing completely solid surfaces and vivid images
- Integrated degassing system that enables an uninterrupted ink flow
- Advanced machine controller that enables multi-function operational reliability
- Innovative operating system software and user friendly interface that supports dual-pallet printing management
- Vibrant process colour prints for light and dark garments featuring the largest colour gamut available
Rexx Screen and Digital Supplies will also showcase the Adelco EcoTex dryer.
- Five belt widths available
- Ovens are fully modular, enabling the exact dryer length to be chosen to sit all curing requirements and be expanded at a later date.
- Optional gas flow indicator enables running costs to be shown
- Triple insulation with air curtain for the coolest exterior skin ever
- Air intake from both sides of oven, giving the best heat distribution
- Reduced energy consumption for the lowest running costs
- Removable end panels for easy cleaning access