Our front cover of the Sign Africa Journal features TRANSJET® Swiss sublimation papers, which are designed for maximum, consistent colour transfer with minimum ink consumption. The sustainable printing media is PE-FREE, containing 100% recyclable pulp and produced in FSC quality. They are also designed to be universal, so are suitable for use with all common printing systems available on the market and with a wide range of inks. TRANSJET® papers are proudly imported, converted and distributed by Stuart & Marks, who will reach a milestone of 30 years of trading in the paper industry.
Other features include:
- Top five must have digital signage technologies of 2017.
- Three biggest wiring mistakes and how to fix them – these tips will ensure that you get an evenly illuminated sign with no hot spots.
- The Next Big Thing, by Frank Romano. What will be the next big thing? The technology is already here. We just have to find markets for it.
- 3D printing creates growth for retail sector – 3D printing technology has the flexibility, speed and price point to unlock huge new creative opportunities and drive profitable growth for users in the retail sector.
- Transfer printing: adhesion in problematic fabrics.
- Sign Africa Expo bring latest signage and wide format technology to Cape Town and Kwazulu-Natal – all the highlights from the successful events.
Sign Africa Journal www.signafrica.com/magazine