Prusa has announced updates to its MK3S and MMU2S printers. The company relied on customer feedback to improve the products.
• Reworked extruder assembly, which should now be easier to service.
• New filament sensor which uses an optical sensor triggered by a mechanical lever Prusa added, ‘This sensor doesn’t care about the optical properties of the filament (it can be completely invisible) and cannot die because of mechanical wear’.
• New extruder design, cooling capabilities are improved. This also should help get better results from flexible materials.
The MK3S has all the upgrades from the entire life cycle of the MK3. These improvements
• Improved firmware.
• Plastic part enhancement.
• New genuine gates belts.
• Replacement of spiral wraps with textile sleeves.
• A new
• Anti-rust coating on smooth PEI sheets.
PRUSA 3D www.prusa3d.com