According to Matt Crawford, director of product marketing at Onyx Graphics, to be recognised again for colour management capabilities by the experts that make up the EDP panel reaffirms the company’s commitment to providing industry-leading colour output that print service providers around the globe can rely on.
The company’s RIP software has been named the 2020 Best Colour Management Solution at the annual EDP awards, marking the second award from EDP for best colour management since 2018.
The winners are selected by a commission of experts (the EDP Technical Committee), which evaluates the submitted products on technical abilities and product innovation that improves speed, quality, performance and cost.
Highlights of Onyx software Colour Tools:
– DeviceLink+ for synchronised colour output across devices and direct input to output profiles.
– ColorCheck for colour accuracy, consistency and conformance to global standards.
– IccMAX v5 profiling for output accuracy.
– AccuBoost to iterate and fine-tune ICC profiles.
– Swatch Books 2.0 for fast, easy colour matching.
– GCR+ for up to 30% ink savings without compromising saturation.
– PosterColor 2.0 for smart rendering intent for increased saturation of solid colours.
– Onyx Color Engine designed for wide format print applications.