Krinner has launched its Ground Screw, which replaces the processes of excavation, concreting and refilling, revolutionising modern foundation construction.
The innovative foundation method of Krinner Ground Screws simplifies planning and implementation for users, for safer, quicker and more affordable building. It requires no earthworks or pouring of concrete and there is no construction site disturbance during installation. The soil structure and vegetation remain largely untouched and the soil remains unsealed, so foundations can be removed easily when required.
Applications include: advertising billboards, flag poles, trashcans, driving range cubicles, benches and fencing.
- Time and cost benefits.
- Suitable for all types of firm ground.
- Statically tested and proven.
- No earthworks or pouring of concrete.
- Short installation times.
- Immediately loadable.
- Quick changes of position relocating.
- Terrain remains undamaged.
- Can also be installed into sealed surfaces.
- Easy to dismantle and is reusable.
- Long life and high stability.
- Environmentally friendly, ecological and sustainable.