JG Electronics launched the new Silhouette Cameo 4 at the recent Sign Africa Durban Expo, held from 11-12 March at the Durban ICC.
The Cameo 4 is a 30.4cm (12 inch) wide desktop cutting machine that lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric and more.
Machine features include:
• Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
• Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
• 3mm clearance for thicker materials.
• Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek and compact aesthetic.
• Bluetooth connectivity allows wireless cutting.
• Print and cut registration capability.
• PixScan compatible.
• Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customise your project.
• Mac/Windows compatible.
• Power and USB cables.
• 30.4cm (12 inch) cutting mat.
• Silhouette Studio software (download).
• 100 exclusive designs (download).
• 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration).
In addition to the standard package above, the digital code is included for you to access the Silhouette handbook.
Upcoming Sign Africa Expo’s include:
• Cape Town, 6-7 May 2020, CTICC – Cape Town International Convention Centre, Western Cape.
• East London, 3 June 2020, East London International Convention Centre, Eastern Cape.
• Johannesburg, 9-11 September 2020, Gallagher Convention Centre, Gauteng.
JG ELECTRONICS (+27 11) 789 6033 https://www.jgelectronics.com/