The new the GLM P180 eco solvent printer prints a maximum width of 1800mm with a printing speed of 15 square metres per hour and is upgradable to 28 square metres per hour.
The unit comes with a one litre bulk inking system to decrease ink costs and a media drying system. The media dryer can dry different printing materials and constantly controls the temperature of the material on which it is printed.
– Nozzles: 1 Epson DX8 head.
– Printing resolution: 1440dpi.
– 1 litre of each bulk ink (CMYK).
– 1 litre of print head cleaner.
– Starter cleaning kit.
– RIP 6 Print Ripping Software.
– 2-3 days’ training and installation.
– Automatic pick up system.
– Paper/vinyl trimmer.
– Puma VI LX/Expert II LX vinyl cutter (to cut out stickers that were printed on vinyl).