The expansion of Gemini’s Perfect Pattern mounting template features centre line alignment, stud sizing guide and placement/sizing indicators.
Perfect Pattern is computer-generated and calibrated to Gemini’s production equipment, assuring exact hole locations and interchangeability. In addition, the pattern is printed on Tyvek, making it resistant to the weather. The digital technology that provides a better, more accurate tool for mounting flat cut metal letters, now also improves the installation experience for flat-cut acrylic and GemLeaf letters.
• Centre line alignment – patterns are aligned with horizontal and vertical lines from the centre, making installation more reliable.
• Stud sizing guide – provides recommendations for proper drill bits depending on determined stud size.
• Top/bottom orientation – dimples are drilled into the back of the product to help identify proper orientation.
• Placement/sizing indicators – dimples can also indicate the line a character belongs to, as well as differentiate similar size letters, which will have different stud placements.
• Identical letters are interchangeable.
‘With the expansion to acrylic and GemLeaf letters, Gemini is making efforts to continually improve the installation experience for our partners,’ said Dion Flaska, product manager at Gemini. ‘Beyond this recent expansion, we will have the Perfect Pattern mounting template available for metal laminates soon. We’re working to make sure the installation of flat-cut letters is hassle-free for our partners, with a finished sign that looks great every time.’