Flypaper Studio, Inc. has launched Flypaper Go, a complete end-to-end digital signage solution that combines its industry-leading content creation software with the ability to manage and deliver the resulting content.
‘Flypaper Go combines our easy-to-use content creation software with everything else you need,’ said Don Pierson, founder and president of Flypaper Studio, Inc. ‘We’ve taken everything that’s great about Flypaper and grown it into an end-to-end digital signage solution, with the same ease of use, same power and same great customer service.’
Flypaper Go offers the following content creation options:
- Flypaper Creator – the base, easy-to-use content creation software.
- Flypaper Creator Pro – the professional version adds essential select features such as a dashboard, content repository, more content components and support for premium components.
- Flypaper Connect Component Package – a family of components that enable data-connected signage. Easily update signage real-time by changing values in a variety of familiar data sources such as Google spreadsheets, Google Calendar, Excel spreadsheets and more.
- Flypaper Premium Components – preprogrammed advanced components such as a Wayfinder and Twitter Feed that can be dragged and dropped into content with no programming required.
- Content Creation Services – Flypaper design experts will create initial content and, at the same time, train users to create original content in the future.
The Flypaper CMS enables users to schedule and manage content, as well as monitor all displays, from a single location. Its inclusive components include:
- The Flypaper Scheduler – software that allow the user to schedule which content plays when and where.
- The Flypaper Dashboard – software that allows users to monitor all displays from a single location.
- The FlyPlayer – software installed on each screen to process information sent from the Flypaper Scheduler.
In addition, Flypaper Go offers several levels of training, from free webinars to on-site sessions conducted by certified Flypaper trainers.