EFI recently announced the launch of its Pro 32r, which offers users an additional capacity of 5000sqm per month, as well as providing customers with a wider range of applications on a wider range of substrates. Due to better ink consumption and lower power bills, this innovation ensures lower running costs.
• Speed: up to 207sqm per hour.
• Four colours plus optional white ink.
• Gen-5 print heads with native 7pL droplets and UltraDrop Technology.
• Up to 635dpi true resolution.
• LED for lower power consumption and the use of thinner substrates.
• Integrated mesh kit.
• Wrinkle analyser.
• Backlit proofing lights.
• Includes a built-in Fiery digital front end, featuring FAST RIP acceleration technology, plus RIP and print-on-demand functionality or the ability to print pre-ripped files at the printer interface.
EFI’s ‘cool cure’ LED curing technology empowers users to do more for less and increases profit opportunity by allowing users to offer more premium-margin jobs while reducing operating costs and their environmental footprint.
The technology extends the range of supported substrates, including lower cost and added-value specialty media; increases uptime and productivity with instant on/off and less maintenance; drives down operating costs with less energy consumption and fewer consumable parts; reduces waste with consistent colour output and simple operation and satisfies customer requests for a greener print solution with low VOCs, lower power consumption, and less waste and consumables.
Available with value-added options:
- White printing.
- Automatic blockout.
- Manual backlit.
- Software productivity pack with Media Saving Wizard.
- iPhone application.