Targeted at technical designers in manufacturing and other industries, users of CorelCAD 2020 (available on on Windows and macOS) will benefit from enhanced 2D drafting functionality, advanced 3D modelling tools, and .STL support for an easy transition from content creation to 3D printing and output connections.
The latest version provides a simplified CAD workflow and access to expanded collaboration and file sharing with the new Data Extraction Wizard*, plus full native .DWG file format support.
• Affordable and efficient CAD software: with superior drafting and design tools, an intuitive user interface and timesaving features, designers can deliver impressive, visually-rich CAD designs.
• Precise 2D professional drafting tool-kit: delivering the control and precision professional engineers and designers require.
• Specialised 3D design tools: Allowing users to transition drawings from 2D drafting into advanced 3D designs.
• Streamlined project sharing and industry-standard compatibility: CorelCAD is fully compatible with the latest version of AutoCAD .DWG file format to ensure seamless collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Plus, enhanced PDF export capabilities add options to collect multiple CAD files and combine into one PDF to share with business partners and clients.
• High-performance CAD engine and graphics support: users can incorporate key graphics into designs with CorelDRAW technology* plus increase their CAD design capabilities with additional CorelCAD plugins.
(*) Import and export to CorelDRAW (CDR) and Corel DESIGNER (DES) file formats; Data Extraction Wizard and Microsoft VSTA are only available in CorelCAD 2020 for Windows.