ColorScreen has entered the digital direct-to-garment market with Brother and will exhibit the latest generation Brother GT-3 series of garment printers at the Sign Africa Cape Town Expo, taking place from 29-30 May at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
Drawing upon its long history in laser and inkjet printing, Brother’s latest generation GT-3 Series garment printers offer a fully integrated printing system.
All critical firmware, software and print heads are manufactured by Brother. Coupled with its specially formulated ink and advanced features, the generation of GT-3 Series garment printers gives printers an edge on the competition.
- Option to upgrade (grow as your business grows without spending money for a complete new machine – GT-341/361).
- Up to 1200 dpi.
- One pass fast function, simultaneously printing white and CMYK colours.
- New inks with wider colour gamut for brilliant colours on textiles.
- All machine parts including the heads, software and inks are developed and produced by Brother. This is unique in the DTG business.
- Easy to use in case of machine software, machine process and maintenance.
- Inks certified by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1.
- Simple user interface without the need for RIP Software.
- USB memory stick compatibility to download designs without computer hook-up