Bordeaux has launched Vivid Magenta ink, which expands the wide colour gamut of Bordeaux’s Mild and Low solvent ink series further, making difficult colours easier to reproduce. It is ideal for print service providers that are looking for high quality prints, especially for print jobs with many red tones.
Special features include:
- Brighter and stronger than the regular magenta, for higher levels of colour accuracy.
- Red and orange tones are more vivid and natural, perfect for printing jobs with impressive red tones.
- Delivers high-quality prints with red tones, at lower ink costs.
Key advantages of Bordeaux Mild and Low solvent ink series:
- Cost savings compared to OEM inks.
- Fast drying rate enabling high speed printing.
- Good fixation on a wide range of coated and uncoated media.
- Wide colour gamut.
- Low odour.
- Water, scratch and fade resistant.
- Excellent light-fastness and resistance when exposed to outdoor conditions.