Barbieri recently won a 2018 SGIA Product of the Year award in the Spectrophotometers category. The company stated that it is very proud to receive this award, which honours the hard work related to this trendsetting measuring device.
The new spectrophotometer combines the latest colour measuring technologies with innovative methods of illumination and comes with both tried and tested features and new features and applications.
• New measurement mode M1 Part 1/Method A for reflection and transmission (pursuant to ISO 13655-2017).
• Removable measuring head (spectral unit) for measuring spot colours.
• Camera-supported sensing unit for instant automatic positioning.
• Switchable apertures (2, 6 and 8mm) for measuring different materials, surfaces, inks and resolutions.
• Measurement of fluorescent inks.