Sign Africa Platinum sponsor, Avery Dennison, will showcase its latest films and unique micro-squeegee for vinyl applications at the Sign Africa Port Elizabeth RoadShow, taking place on 13 February at The Boardwalk Convention Centre.
Avery Dennison FleXtreme
This micro-squeegee is for specific vinyl applications in very extreme and small corrugations and is ideal for those applications where a regular squeegee is difficult to use. This tool enables you to apply the film into the smallest gaps between car panels and under headlights.
This tool has been exclusively developed by Avery Dennison, in close co-operation with professional applicators and has been validated, tested and requested by Avery’s applicator network across Europe.
It has a specially designed plastic grip, that easily fits in your Avery Toolbelt.
The blue squeegee is harder, while the red one is more flexible. With the blue squeegee, you can apply the film into the small curves and edges of a car, as well as position the film under the logo’s and emblems. The red squeegee will assist you in the application on the concave parts of the car, such as the grill, around the headlights, as well as the weather seals around the doors and windows.
MPI Value Film
This is specially designed for a wide range of short-term promotional applications with good printability on multiple printer platforms.
- Film: 95 micron white calendered film with good dimensional stability.
- Adhesive: Permanent/Removable/Grey permanent/Grey removable acrylic adhesive.
- Backing: One sided PE coated liner.
- Outdoor life: Up to 1 year (unprinted).
- Point of sales graphics.
- Vehicle advertising.
- Outdoor advertising.
- Exhibition graphics.
- Window graphics.
- Real estate signage.
- Promotional signage.
- Stickers and labels.
Avery® Supreme Wrapping Film
This film, with 33 colour options, boasts high performance and ease of application and combines versatility and convenience. This dual-layer film combines colour and clear protective layers, providing a smooth, paint-like finish that’s both durable and dazzling.
This enhanced film’s technology ensures excellent conformability, and adheres well to deep recesses. Avery Supreme Wrapping Film is now available in rolls 1.52m wide, which allows large panels to be covered with just one piece of material, with no seams, for faster application and a higher-quality result. Incorporating Avery Easy Apply™ RS adhesive technology, Avery Supreme Wrapping Film provides film reposition-ability and slide-ability, saving valuable installation time.
- Outstanding durability and performance.
- Excellent conformability around curves and recesses.
- Provides coloured film and protective layer in a one-piece laminate.
- 33 colour/finish combinations.
- Available with Avery Easy Apply™ RS adhesive technology.
- Now available in 1.52m x 25m roll size.
- Refresh your car’s appearance with a cool, new fashion look.
- Brand your company’s fleet with your company colour.
- Improve the life and resale value of your vehicle by protecting the original paintwork.
Avery Dennison will also showcase samples of the new range of colours for the Supreme Wrapping Film. New colours include: Matte Cherry Red, Matte Pink, Matte Orange, Matte Silver, Matte Anthracite, Brushed Metallic Titanium, Brushed Metallic Steel, Brushed Metallic Alum and Brushed Metallic Bronze.