Plasti-Weld has introduced two new Leister products to the South African market.
SEAMTEK 900 AT
From 8–64mm (0.3 – 2.5”), the SEAMTEK 900 AT produces ideal overlap welds, hems, open hems, hems with rope and tape welds. Thanks to the variety of guides, even inexperienced users can guide materials without a hitch. The entire operation is performed intuitively via the touchscreen, making the controlled parameters easy to adjust.
• Multi-arm system guarantees great flexibility.
• Digitally-regulated welding parameters.
• Quiet operation.
• Test mode for rapid parameter determination.
• Drive wheels and guides can be quickly changed.
• Maintenance-free and durable.
The HEMTEK ST is designed for a wide range of applications and is particularly intuitive to use. Once the machine is mounted, users can start welding immediately.
Preparing or finishing with hot-air hand tools is no longer necessary. From now on, users can quickly weld promotional banners or tarpaulins, from corner-to-corner, with ease. Thanks to the foot pedal, users can use both hands to guide the material.
• Welding speeds of up to 12m (39 feet) per minute.
• Very strong blower motor.
• Tool-free setting of the hem guide.
• One hem guide, three applications: hem closed – 20/30/40mm (0.8/1.2/1.6 inches); pole pockets: up to 100mm (4”) as well as hems with rope.
• All welding parameters are adjustable.
• Cooldown mode.
• Can be mounted onto almost any table: freely-adjustable quick-clamp lock.