Graphix Supply World will launch the new EFI Pro 16h LED wide format printer at the upcoming Sign Africa and FESPA Africa Expo, taking place from 12-14 September at Gallagher Convention Centre. This is the first time that the machine will be showcased in Africa.
The EFI Pro 16h LED UV hybrid inkjet printer has been strategically designed with a complete stimulus package of features to assure the lowest total cost of ownership, superior image quality and access to the widest range of substrates/applications.
• Hybrid inkjet platform prints flexible and rigid substrates up to 165cm (65 inches) wide and 5.08cm (2 inches) thick.
• Four colours plus white ink printing and single-pass, multilayer printing for greater profit opportunity.
• Up to 1200 x 1200dpi and near-photographic images, saturated colours, and smooth gradations with true four-level, variable-drop greyscale print capability.
• Production quality printing at 29sqm/hr (311 square feet/hr) for faster job turns.
• Includes an EFI Fiery proServer Core digital front end, featuring FAST RIP acceleration technology, plus RIP and print-on-demand functionality or the ability to print pre-ripped files at the printer interface.
The power of green LED technology:
From the leaders in production-level LED inkjet printing, EFI’s ‘cool cure’ LED curing technology empowers users with the ability to do more for less. Increase your profit opportunity by offering more premium-margin jobs while reducing operating costs and environmental footprint:
• Extends the range of supported substrates, including lower cost and added-value specialty media.
• Increases uptime and productivity with instant on/off and less maintenance.
• Drives down operating costs with less energy consumption and fewer consumable parts.
• Reduces waste with consistent colour output and simple operation.
• Satisfies customer requests for a greener print solution with low VOCs, lower power consumption, and less waste and consumables.