Graphix Supply World will exhibit the new Mimaki TS 30-1300, shown for the first time in Africa, at the Sign Africa and FESPA Africa Expo, taking place from 13-15 September at Gallagher Convention Centre. Mimaki is a platinum sponsor of the event.
Designed specifically with ease of use and versatility in mind, the Mimaki TS30-1300 is a simple, entry-level sublimation transfer printer equipped with a carefully selected set of features that allows users to bring high-mix, low-volume print productions in-house. Sublimation transfer printing is widely used for textile and sportswear applications due to the elasticity and quick-drying capability of polyester material and in the growing market for soft signage applications, such as flags, retail in-store banners, and tapestries.
The TS30-1300 delivers:
– Easy-to-operate entry model that can be used with ease.
– 4-colour inkset offers a printing speed of up to 19.6sqm/h.
– Sublimation transfer printer enhances product presentation ability.
– Mimaki Bulk Ink System and large volume ink packs.
– Uninterrupted Ink Supply System.