The Sign Africa Nelspruit Expo, taking place 20 February at the Emnotweni Arena, is the region’s leading event for the signage and printing industries. The expo goes beyond showcasing the latest printers, graphics and display products by inspiring you to take your print and signage business to the next level.
The event is a platform for visitors to get their fingers on the pulse of this vibrant, ever-evolving industry. It will inform your digital technology investments and allow you to research product diversification as well as new ideas for next-level business growth and profitability. Speak to product experts on how to best meet your customers’ demands and remain competitive.
The popular Speed Wrap Challenge will be held at the event. Contestants will race against the clock to wrap a vehicle door to the best standards. This event is brought to you by platinum sponsor Roland and vinyl sponsors Grafiwrap (distributed by Maizey Plastics).
Compete in three easy steps:
1. Pre-register at the Speed Wrap stand.
2. Your registration will be confirmed with your time slot.
3. Be present at your time slot and wrap to the best standards.
For more information about the expo, and to register online, visit: www.signafricaexpo.com.
Upcoming Sign Africa Expo’s include:
• Port Elizabeth: 27 March 2019, Boardwalk Convention Centre.
• Cape Town: 5-6 June 2019, Cape Town International Convention Centre.
• Zimbabwe: 26-27 June 2019, Sango Conference Centre at Cresta Lodge Harare.
• Johannesburg: 11-13 September 2019, Gallagher Convention Centre.