This will be the first time the machine will be showcased in Africa.
Ideal for sign shops, digital printers, photo labs and mid-size graphic printers, the H2500i has the following key features:
- 6-colour engine prints.
- Printing at a width up to 2.5m and a thickness of 5cm.
- Combines high quality with high productivity for outdoor and indoor, rigid and flexible wide format jobs.
- White ink function.
- Air cooled LED lights save energy costs and time, and due to their minimal energy output the LED lights are ideal for heat sensitive material.
- Highly accurate dot positioning.
- Low ink consumption.
- Automatic ink refill system.
- Extension tables accommodate size and volume of materials.
- The machine comes in three variants: 2m, 2.5m and 3.2m. It can print on a wide array of materials that include glass, wood, perspex and thin films, to name but a few.
‘It is a great machine for the South African market, as it has higher throughput but lower running costs than most machines currently avaialble,’ said Agfa Graphics regional sales manager David Fenn.