The CE7000 series enables the cutting of various types of media more stably than previous models, with a new XY mechanism and pen block design, which improves media transportability and cutting accuracy.
The CE7000-40, CE7000-60, CE7000-130, CE7000-160 and CE7000-130AP are successor models of the CE6000 series. CE7000 series provides a high precision print and cut function with the enhanced version of Advanced Registration Mark Sensing System (ARMS) 8.0 technology. This enhanced ARMS allows to read the registration mark printed on gold, silver or metallic media. This series also supports barcode function which has been awaited by customers.
• New function ‘1 Point Alignment’ reduces the cutting operation time.
• Graphtec original software Cutting Master 4 has been updated to support Adobe Illustrator trim marks.
• Carrier sheet table, which enables stable die-cutting with carrier sheet is available for CE700-40 and 60.
• Enabled to operate without PC by outputting cutting data with USB flash memory.
• Easy operation with 9.4cm (3.7 inch) graphic LCD control panel and direct key for data link function.